May 9th, 2019
1 hr 28 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
We take a tasty jaunt around our favorite local guilty pleasures with master Charlottean, Erin Breeden. April starts rubbing her thighs vigorously in an attempt to deal with euphoric pallet overload. Ashley forgets that Amanda was our first guest. Eric almost forgot to record the episode. Let's dive in!
- Bojangles' Bo's Special Sauce
- Le's Sandwiches Banh Mi
- Viva Chicken's Aji Amarillo Sauce
- Queen Charlotte's Pimento Cheese Royal
- Suárez Bakery's donut
- Amelie's Salted Caramel Brownie
- Smelly Cat's Fruity Pebble Crispy Treat
- NoDa Brewing's Jam Session & Coco Loco
Erin Breeden is Cheif Relations Officer at Advent Coworking and a true treasure to the local Charlotte community as an entrepreneur, writer, and her just general magnetic presence at any and all the coolest local events. She is launching the Advent Coworking Podcast on May 22nd where she'll be talking with guest from the community who are not just thinking outside the box but are redefining it.